Jason Rogers, DDS
As a skilled oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Jason Rogers appreciates the unique role he plays in the delicate balance between medicine and dentistry. He works hard to put his patients at ease by building trusting relationships and providing individualized care.
Dr. Rogers received his bachelor’s degree from UC Irvine and his doctorate in dentistry from UC San Francisco, where he earned accolades for his leadership, teaching and research. He joined our practice immediately after completing his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Loma Linda University in 2016.
Dr. Rogers is pleased to treat patients in both our Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park offices. A recognized expert in his field, he continues to publish in industry journals and present at scientific conferences and meetings. He also volunteers with California CareForce to provide free medical, dental and vision care to people in need at mobile health clinics across the state.
When he isn’t treating patients, Dr. Rogers and his family—including two young children—spend time biking and boating, traveling and exploring everything Sonoma County and greater Northern California have to offer.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: Loma Linda University (2012–2016)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of California, San Francisco (2012)
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences: University of California, Irvine (2006)