Important Patient Information
Welcome to Santa Rosa & Rohnert Park Surgery! Our goal is to provide the highest standard of quality care and customer service. During your initial consultation, your oral surgeon will consult with you about your dental and medical health history, any existing issues or medications, and your overall goals and concerns. We’ll discuss if and how dental implants are the optimal treatment for rebuilding your smile and take detailed digital X-rays to ensure an accurate diagnosis.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
To make your initial visit smoother and more convenient, you can download our online patient forms and fill them out before your appointment by clicking the links below:
Post Op Forms
- Download – Post-Operative Instructions
- Download – Post-Operative Instructions (Sinus Augmentation)
- Download – Post-Operative Instructions (Bone Graft & Dental Implant Surgery)
Also, please be sure to bring the following information with you to your consultation:
- The surgical referral slip from your dentist.
- Any current dental x-rays in your possession.
- A list of all medications you are presently taking.
- Your dental insurance ID card (we will be happy to submit your dental claim on your behalf).
Please alert our office if you have a medical condition or are taking medication that may affect surgery or your ability to recover.
Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.